Keep Your Brand In Your Customer’s Pocket: 5 Top Picks
Keep Your Brand In Your Customer’s Pocket:
5 Top Picks
Have you ever heard of the phrase less is more? Well the same goes for promotional items. We all know the impact a large beach umbrella or sports bag can have purely because of visibility, but there are many positives that can be achieved with the smaller sized promotional items that their larger counterparts can’t reach.
Positives of Pocket sized Promotional Products
- Cute Factor
- Easily carried
- Usually usable everyday
- Individualised and personal
- Long lifespan due to usability
- Often Cheaper
- Easily distributed en mass
Top 5 Picks
- USB KEYS: This would have to be one of the most useful promotional products going around. Everyone needs USB keys and with ample space for a clear logo, your brand has the potential to be viewed several times per day. The greatest things about USB keys, they are often passed on to colleagues and friends so one item can be shared with numerous people. If you decide to go with a USB key, don’t skimp on memory. If you’re only providing 1 gig, your customers will use their bigger USB keys and leave yours in their drawer.
- KEY RINGS: An oldie but still a goodie. Keys rings are another example of pocket sized items which are used by everyone on a daily basis. They are cheap and easy to distribute to your clients and if used, will promote your brand every day for years to come. To ensure that your customer connects your branded key ring to their keys, think about giving them an alternative use. A great example of this is the key ring bottle opener. It not only holds your keys, it opens your beers as well!
- HAND SANITISER: As the world becomes somewhat obsessed with cleanliness and personal hygiene, the pockets sized hand sanitiser is the perfect promotional item. It slips easily into a ladies purse and is undoubtedly shared amongst friends in all kinds of dirty occasions. A perfect product in airports and public places and a hygienic way to promote your brand!
- POCKET TORCH: Not only is the torch one of the most useful tools in existence, it can be a lifesaving device. What better way to impress your clients than with a pocket sized Carabiner torch perfect for finding car keys, reading in bed and searching through the darkness. Make sure you include the battery for immediate use!
- POCKET KNIFE: The pocket knife would have to be one of the most versatile tools you can come by. Whether your slicing cheese for your crackers, tightening screws on that squeaky desk draw or opening your favourite bottle of wine, a pocket knife is something your customers will use forever. When choosing the type, be sure to focus on quality. Your customers will thank you for the sturdiness and it will reflect well on your company.
Tim works for a marketing agency specialising in promotional products and merchandise in Australia. Find out more tips from Tim at<a href= “http://www.customgear.com.au/blog/ “>his blog at Custom Gear</a>, where he writes about the latest trends in the industry.